31 May 2010

30th May, Sunday - I went for 9.15am mass, which was celebrated by Fr Henry Siew. I had Kway Chap for lunch at my grandmother's house. It was a hot afternoon, and I slept for a while as I was very tired. At 2pm, my mother, brotheer and I went to Tanah Merah to celebrate a church couple's 30th Wedding Anniversary. My brother slept in the car while I was looking out of the window, enjoying the view. The way he slept was so ugly and unglam. It was held in a chalet and the chalet was very big. Fr Paul asked me why he did not see me and said that I pontank school. I told him that I saw Justin and he was wearing green top and blue jeans. Then Fr said that I did attend school on that day. Out of the blue, Claire wished uncle Joseph Happy Birthday. I didn't know that it was his birthday until Claire told everyone to add him on Facebook. Aunty Felicia and aunty Theresa were talking about my legs as they realised that my legs were very white as compared to theirs. Claire and I went to tour around the compound as I felt bored. We went to the playground, shallow swimming pool and bowling alley. We talked many things while we were walking. The swimming pool was so shallow that it was still below my knee when I stepped inside. Luckily, I wore skirt on that day. If not, I have to roll up my pants. SO MAHFAN! The moment we entered the bowling alley, we do not feel like leaving as there was air con. SO SHIOK! The sun was so hot that by the time we went back to the chalet, we were sweating like mad. We sat down and helped to sort some papers out. After sorting, we went to the nearby swing and sat down to enjoy the scenary before having our dinner. Eric called us back when Fr Paul was about to say grace. The catered food was delicious and I love the desserts (ie. bobo chacha, mini fruit tarts). I stayed outside and chatted with the adults, and I really laughed a lot. We talked about many things like I don't laser my eyes, it is called lasic. LOL! I didn't know that! While we were chatting, I heard someone playing the piano and it sounded very professional. I told aunty Felicia and we went in to listen as it was very beautifully played. We left the place at 8pm as I had O levels the next day. On the way home, I slept in the car as I was very tired since the whole day I have been out.
31st May, Monday - I left the house at 7.25am and reached school at 7.30am as my brought me to school today. I went to the canteen and studied with my friends (ie. Marie, Natalie, Rachel). While we were halfway studying, sister came and told us to tell Amirah to collect her English Seminar tickets from the general office as it costed $25. It will be a waste if she did not collected hers as there will not be a refund. Paper 1 started at 8.15am, and paper 2 started at 11.15am. The duration of both papers was 2 hours and 1.5 hours respectively. The air conditioner was very cold and my hair stood up many times. When Joanna and Joycelin saw me, they gave me my birthday present before the exam as my birthday was near. Aww, Thanks! During the break, I ate instant noodles and my bread. I was very amused by the answer booklet as it was 3 A4 sized paper joined/folded together. I brought home the question booklet as they allowed us to do so. I didn't expection the question booklet to be a bit yellowish in colour. When my sister saw the booklet, she said that last time her booklet was white and that Singapore very save paper. LOL! I watched 3 old movies, that is, "Spy Kids 3: Game Over", "The Click" and "The Tooth Fairy" before sleeping around 1.15am.

No comments: