12 May 2010

11 May, Tuesday: I do not need to go to school as I do not have any paper on that day. From 3pm-5pm, I had my Math tuition with my uncle. We did a number of questions in the 10-year series which I bought 2 years ago. Slept at 3am, the 3rd time...
12 May, Wednesday: SA1 - Math Paper 2 & Biology.
The math paper was very tough as I did not do 11 questions, 13 marks were lost. I knew that the paper would be tough as paper 1 was relatively easy. As usual, I did not have enough time to complete the paper.
I am mentally prepared to fail my Bio as I did not do 1 essay which carries 10 marks. When I was about to start on that question, it was already time's up. When I told my friend about this, they were like wth...10 marks leh!! Usually I'm top in my bio class (bio/phy). I bet this time round I wouldn't be able to have that position. The setter of the paper is my bio teacher, who is leaving the school.
13 May, Thursday: No need to go school again...Must use this time to practise Amath!! I do not like to fail my Amath...

P.S. dye hair = Pai kia?!

No comments: