29 May 2010

I woke up at 11am as it was noisy (ie. my parents loud voices,vacuum cleaner noise). I only managed to watch the ending of Bakugan Battle Brawlers on okto channel as by the time I wash up and switched on the television, it was already 11.22am. After that, I played a number of songs on the piano and tried to memorise "A whole new world". My mum was washing the toilet while I was playing on the piano. Actually, I intended to swim today. Since my O level Mother Tongue paper is on Monday, I thought of swimming during the June holidays as I will have plenty of time. I can swim on weekdays if there is anyone at home besides me just to look after the house. I think I need to exercise more as I can see my tummy, and it makes me look ugly. Like what my friends usually like to say, "It is easier to gain weight rather than losing it especially during the holidays." Later, I played with Linus as he was crying and throwing tantrum. For lunch, I had Nasi Lemak and drank pink guava juice. After lunch, I went back to my room and continued reading the compositions for 30 minutes. It really made me feel sleepy as my eyes were feeling dry and tired. So, I decided to take a break before continuing reading. My mum gave me Holy Land map which she bought when we were there. She told me to place it on my table, but I didn't listen to her and paste it on my cupboard instead. I used facebook for about an hour and my aunt asked me via there what I would want for my birthday present as my birthday is around the corner. So, I suggested to get a headset as I do not like to use earpiece. My ear will hurt if I use it for very long, especially when I am watching online movies. If I am not wrong, I might be going to Challenger tomorrow with my aunt to shop for my birthday present.While I was using Facebook, I heard my mother scream/cry and I went to the dinning room to take a look. I asked her why she was screaming, and she told me that she saw a lizard while she was packing basket on the table. My mother also said that when she saw the lizard, she was too shocked and she just froze. LOL!
My mother and my brother went out to buy dinner for everyone. I ate Char Kway Teow and it was very bland, did not even taste like Char Kway Teow. After I finished my dinner, I was still feeling hungry and I ate my mother's Hokkien noodle as she offered me her saying that hers tasted worst. Before I ate the Hokkien noddle, I drank some herbal tea which tasted bitter. When I ate the noodle, I did not find it that awful as maybe the herbal tea's bitterness helped a little. I continued reading the compositions and at the same time, I listened to music which I downloaded. Then, I saw that my mother and my brother have new Sony Ericsson hanphone. SO JEALOUS! My mum told me that my handphone will be upgraded from 2G to 3G. But my handphone number will still remain unchanged. When I switched on my phone again around 12 midnight, a text appeared on my screen saying, "SIM card registration failed". WOW! I did not expect that they would be so fast and efficient, it was just upgraded around dinner time. At first, I did not know what that means until I went to the master bedroom and asked my mother. After receiving the new Singtel SIM card from my mum, I returned to my bedroom and immediately inserted inside my phone.

No comments: