25 May 2010

24 May, Monday - Mother Tongue Programme (last paper: paper 1)
25 May, Tuesday - The air-con was switched on when I entered the hall for morning assembly. SHIOK! Later, the teacher told us to go to the gym and we went through paper 1. After checking, my friends and I went to the hall and joined the rest of our classmates as they were listening to different talks on the careers. When I went done, I saw 2 deejays from 91.3fm (Jane & Julius). After I stayed there for a while longer, my hair started to stand and I was feeling cold. So, I must tahan because I do not have jacket. The students in the gym are making a lot of noises, which is very distracting. Mr Theodore gave us a talk on psychology (studying of human behaviour) and it was a bit too dull as I was beginning to fall asleep. After recess, my class went to Computer Lab 3 to do the eSurvey (feedback on the teachers who taught us). Majority of the questions I answered for Sister Agatha was either "STRONGLY DISAGREE" or "DISAGREE". I really cannot tahan her liao.
Majority of the class has to go to the gym for another talk while 5 of us remained in the lab and did our own stuff, surfing other websites. I actually wanted to go to Facebook but the page cannot load. So I visited by Twitter account, the rarely used as I was busy Facebook-ing most of the time. There wasn't much to do on Twitter though besides tweeting. Ms Ng showed up and told us to go to the CT venue and clean the room for tomorrow's PTM. We sat on the floor and Marie taught me how to play the Boom-Boom-Chuckie game. We tried out for a minute or so before Ms Ng chased us out to clean the CT venue. In the CT venue, everyone (Me, Alexndria, Fatin, Marie) helped to stack the chairs and tables. The rest of my classmates came and collect their test papers and slotting them inside the report book. Some helped to give out the papers and Sister was shouting for no reason, trying to argue with us. Sister make my friend feel very pek chek and cannot tahan her already. When she shouted back, Sister scolded her for shouting back. So unreasonable! I was trying my best to ignore her as she was so annoying. After the school was dismissed, my friends (Meeling and Alvina) quickly run away from Sister. She already spoilled our day.

No comments: