26 May 2010

Today is parent-teacher-meeting session (PTM), and report books together with the test papers were returned. She intended to bring Linus to popo place before going to my school. But it takes 30 minutes to go to popo place which is in Ang Mo Kio (AMK). So, my mum brought Linus along with her and we left the house at 7.30am. By the time we reached my school, it was 7.50am. This means that we were early as my time slot was 8am-8.45am. When I walked past the various classes, the parents who were waiting outside the respective CT venues were looking at us. I was a bit irritated by them and tried my best to ignore them. When I went into the CT venue, I saw Melissa's parents talking to sister. Mr Chan came in a few minutes later to return the Physics paper. Sister tried to keep the conversation very short as she said that I am a good girl, therefore, nothing much to talk about. When my mother mentioned that I will be travelling to Lourdes this June, sister sugested that I should wash in the holy water to cleanse my brain and bring back Lourdes water. My mother sent me home and dropped me outside Serangoon Secondary School. I had breakfast bread and cornflakes with milk for breakfast before taking a bath. For lunch, I ate instant noodles with egg. I also watched a couple of old movies from 2000-2007.

No comments: