27 May 2010

Today my school celebrated Founder's Day and Fr Paul, our school's chaplin, celebrated mass. When I saw him in my school hall, I was wondering why he was here as I thought he was still on MC and couldn't come. He brought along Justin as I saw him standing at the back of the hall. Whew! After mass, the principal talked to us about how to make use of June holidays. We had recess until 11.15am before going to the hall to celebrate CCA investiture. Out of the blue, sister asked me whether it is true that I couldn't sleep in the past and that Fr Paul has to come to bless my home. I didn't realise that he would tell her that! I think sister was too free and therefore asked. WALAU,so KPO! Can't she find something else better to do instead of asking all these questions. If I tell her also no point as it will not affect anything.
After announcing about 23 announcements, they dismissed us and we could go home. I ate lunch with Alvina in KFC at Rivervale Mall and I spent $3.30 as I had forgotten to bring extra money and I do not want to owe anyone money. I still have my kaya bread, which was supposed to be my breakfast. We stayed at KFC for very long as we were talking about our past.
When I reached home, I played the piano for about and hour or so until my left hand felt a little bit pain as I have been playing a lot of octaves. I played Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook until around 7.40pm as my father switched off the internet. He saw me playing and scolded me for not preparing for my Os. Then, I got angry as I was about to create a new high score and he switched the internet off. SO ANNOYING, _|_ !! So, I locked myself in my own room and did not eat my dinner as I don't intend to. I read a few compositions from the book which I had bought from secondary 1 and the book which my friend had lended me. After reading 3, I felt tired as I do not like to read Chinese characters. They only make me feel tired and sleepy.

No comments: