18 May 2010

I felt a little giddy when I was in school today as I think I did not have enough sleep the night before. My eyes were very tired as I was half-asleep. During the announcements, I squatted down as I started to see a little black. I did not want to go home as I had Mother Tongue Programme, and I did paper 1. Although I do not like this as I have to do papers everyday, but it will prepare for my Mother Tongue O level on 31 May, which is a few days away. Today, I also got back 4 of my exam papers (ie. Chinese, English Language, AMath, Math). I was shocked when I saw my results as the results wasn't that good. I did not as well as I had expected:( I needed 2 more marks then I can get A1. If I removed those careless mistakes, I could get my A1.
As usual, I had my AMath tuition. My tutor and I revised on some Amath topics which I am weak in.

No comments: