14 May 2010

I woke up at 8am when my friend,Meeling called my handphone 3 times. I knew that today I had 2 papers, Phy/Bio (MCQ) and AMath paper 2, but my alarm clock didn't ring and nobody woke me up. When she called me, I just woke up. Afraid that the invigilators will not let me in, I told her that I sure cannot make it on time. But she keep on telling me sure can de, and told me to hurry up. By the time I reached the school hall, it was already 8.50am. I messaged my Physics teacher, asking him whether I can enter the exam hall at this time since the paper had already started. He said can and brought me inside the hall. Although no extra time was given, I managed to complete the paper as I only took 20 minutes to answer all of the 40 MCQ questions. I wonder what my grades would me if I didn't sit for the paper...After the paper, a lot of my friends why I came so late and whether I managed to finish the paper on time. During the break, we began to discuss about the issue...I didn't know that Kai Ting was the one who realised that I wasn't in school, and told Meeling to call me. I made such a good friend:) I thought that Alvina would call my handphone, but she didn't bring hers and she thought that I would be late. Luckily, I wasn't sitting for my O's as they will not let me in.
AMath paper was very tough, and I did not do 13 questions. The environment wasn't right for me as it was very cold. The moment I stepped into the hall, the cold air blew past me and I felt like I was doing my papers in "winter wonderland". My hair stood up many times as I didn't bring my jacket. I couldn't think as I had a "brain-freeze".
I am so happy as today is my last paper!! YAY!! I can play my computer games!!

No comments: