7 May 2010

Wednesday, 5 May: SA1 - Chinese Paper 1 and 2.
Paper 1 consists of letter writing and composition. I have chosen the question on formal letter writing and I wrote on a newpaper article. I used 2 sheets of paper, 1 for each section.
Paper 2 was quite tough and I rushed the last part of the comprehension as there wasn't enough time. majority of the comprehension questions were asking for my own opinion and I just anyhow take the answer from the passage. I hope I will pass my Chinese...
Thursday, 6 May: SA1 - Social Studies and Math Paper 1.
Luckily the chapter which I studied on came out in the essay question. If not, I will fail my SS very badly. It took me 3 days to memorise the content and the link as I studied Book 4 Chapter 2,globalization. I really sat down and memorise, not word for word, only the important points. Hopefully, I can pass my SS the second time...
Math paper was relatively easy but some questions I do not know how to answer so I anyhow threw in an answer with a no link working. I did not study for my Math paper as I was busy studying my SS. Anyway, I am already contented for getting a B3 for last year O level.
Friday, 7 May: SA1 - Chinese Listening Comprehension.
I had to go to school for that 30 minutes just to take the listening comprehension exam. The weather was so hot and I could feel the heat although there was wind. When I reached home, I immediately switched on my air-con just to cool myself down. I cooked instant noodles (Fairprice) and ate it for my lunch.

No comments: