20 May 2010

19 May, Wednesday - Mother Tongue Programme (P2). Actually, the teacher should have gone through paper 1. But my Chinese teacher didn't come, so my class couldn't get back the paper.
20 May, Thursday - I had seen my all papers by now, and I knew that I would fail very badly for my combined humanities. For Geography, I should have done the question on natural vegetation instead of rivers although I studied both chapters. But i focused more on natural veg. What was I thinking when I was doing that paper? I only have one answer to that question, which is, the night I didn't sleep well. This applies to my SS too. I didn't answer the question on inference, and I know I need to as my SS teacher has been nagging about that. I counted my L1R4 and I got 25+ points! I think I should go to ITE le as no poly will accept me. I'd rather spent another few more years in ITE as I might not be able to handle poly. Even if I managed to enter a poly, but the course will not be of my liking.
I had my Mother Tongue Programme and the teacher went through yesterday's paper (P2) by giving us the answers, before I sat for another paper. I scored 24/70, which is obviously a fail as I anyhow do. Actually, today I should be doing paper 1 as the papers are alternate (ie. Day 1 - P1, Day 2 - P2, Day 3 - P1...). Instead of doing paper 1, I did paper 2 again. As usual, I was too tired and I just copied the words from the passage to use it as my answer. After I had completed the paper, within an hour, I slept as my eyes were too tired.
After the paper was being collected, I quickly tried to zao as I do not want sister (form teacher) to call me. When I was about to stepped out of the classroom and go to the library, she called me. I thought to myself "SHIT! She saw me le. DIE SIA!" So I went up to her and she asked me where I was going. Then I told her that I was going to the library. She said cannot and told me to call the rest of my classmates down to clean the CT venue. So I helped out by picking the tissue in my trough as my friend told me to do so. She suggested to me to use another tissue paper as the tissue papers in my trough is dirty. I asked around as I did not have any tissue paper., and the school soap very smelly. Then, Marie scolded me for not picking the tissue paper up with my hands. Eh hello, the litter in that trough very disgusting leh. Since you ask me do it, mind as well you do it yourself la! Talk so much for what! In order not to save my breath, I used my hands and picked the litter up. After throwing it into the dustbin, I went to the handicapped washroom to wash my hand as the floor of the other washroom was very wet. When I entered the washroom, I saw a number of my classmates were in there. When I wanted to leave the washroom, they said cannot. In the end, they let me out. When I went back, sister scolded me for not doing anything as she saw me sitting down on the chair. WTH! WTF! I did do hor...just that you never see only. CB!
After the announcements were said, I quickly zao as I don't want sister to disturb me again. Luckily, this time I managed to zao! When I walked out of the school gate with Meeling, 136 just arrived and we ran.
21 May, Friday - Mother Tongue Programme (P1 & P2). I don't feel like attending school as I would be doing Chinese papers for the whole day. Damn tired and very "strong" for me.

No comments: