10 May 2010

Today, my Geography paper started 15 minutes late as there were 5 papers going on in the hall. I did not really study for my Geog as I could not absorb. On the night before of the exam, I slept around 3am and I could't sleep well although the air-con was switched on. I focused a lot on the chapter of natural vegetation, knowing that it will come out. I didn't realise that it came out in question 2. Instead of doing question 2, I did question 1 which is on rivers. I studied this chapter a little and it is last-minute study. Maybe I was too tired and my brain does not have enough energy to think.
Physics paper started at 11am, the setter was my Physics teacher. The duration of the paper was 1h15min. I thought that I could have some time to sleep (which I usually do for my Physics paper all the time). But this time round, I could not sleep at all as I did not manage to complete the paper. I did not know how to do a couple of questions as I did not know what the question was asking for. Though I did not even study for Physics, I was able to do a lot of questions as my Physics teacher gave us a lot of worksheets for practice.

No comments: