28 May 2010

Today, I realised that sister told to Fr Paul that my Prelims are just around the corner and yet I can travel overseas. Why must she care so much?! WTH!
My mother thought that I did not attend school yesterday as she told me that the priest did not see me in school. He did not see me because he left the hall by the side door, and did not walk down the aisle. If he walked down the aisle, he would see me as I was sitting near the aisle. At least that guy should have told him that I did attend school as I saw him when he was receiving holy communion. URGH! Idiot. I think I also know why she would ask me this question. In the past, I usually oversleep and will not go to school. But, I have already changed my habit this year and managed to wake up and go to school. I am not like some of my friends who gave themselves extra holiday since it was the last day of school and there wasn't much to do.
I woke up at 1pm, and had fried noodles for my breakfast/lunch. I watched a little bit of television before using my computer. My elder sister and my brother went out with their friends in the morning, and my mother went for prayer. I continued my 'O' level Chinese revision by reading a couple of composition, and underlining good phrases. As for dinner, I ate instant noodles cooked by myself. My brother went to watch "Shrek Forever After" in 3-D which costed him $14. My parents were very suprised when they heard about it as they did not expect that the tickets will be very costly. I played the piano from 9pm - 10.45pm as I was sight-reading/playing songs (ie. A whole new world, Mama Mia, etc). It made me relax when I was playing those songs as I was enjoying myself. Before going to bed, I ate Milo powder as I prefer eating it rather than drinking it. Knowing that it is heaty and not good for me, I still eat as I love Milo.

No comments: