1 Jun 2010

Despite setting my alarm clock at 10am, I woke up at 1pm. My tutor came around 2pm, and he went through my English and Math papers. I did the corrections for Math paper 1 and he explained to me how to improve my sentence construction for English composition so that in the future my marks will not be a borderline pass. When he was explaining the comprehension questions to me, I realised that the paper wasn't that difficult after all. I just have to understand the passage. I think I should have achieved A1 for my Math paper as there were a number of careless mistakes.

I was perspiring while I was playing on the piano as it was very hot. At 3.30pm, I received an email from Jessalyn telling us to send our testimonial to sister by tomorrow. I have to be thickskin and write about how I have contributed to the school/CCA.

At 7.30pm, I took a lift down to the carpark and took the dinner which was in my mother's car. After I took the food, I went back up. I got a shock when I saw a lady who was wearing black standing outside, waiting for the lift as the lift door opened. LOL! Maybe I expected that there would be no one was waiting for the lift. After putting the dinner on the dinning table, I went to the Master bedroom to see Linus. When I opened the door, Linus heard me and he looked at me. He kept looking at me, hoping that I will play with him. My mum told me to leave the room as he was drinking his milk, and he would not drink if he sees me. LOL!

No comments: