5 Jun 2010

Finally, I am one year older! You can say that I managed to survived for that number of years. It kind of make sense right?!

The night before, I slept at 4am as I was watching Bleach movie. Toushiro Hitsugaya is so cool and hot when he uses his power. Around 12am, my friends started to write on my facebook wall wishing me. It was very fun. LOL!

I woke up at 11.20am and watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers as usual before going for band camp as Adeline had asked me to help out in the obstacle courses. They did not have enough people for the stations and therefore asked the alumni to help. I was in a hurry that I had forgotten to bring my waterbottle and did not eat anything. After the juniors had drills, the seniors started to play water games and I was talking on the phone with my mum. I saw Siew Kim, fell down on her butt and she had some problems getting up on her feet. Xin Rong and Adeline realised that I was very dry and they started to hug me, using me as their towel. Adeline told everybody that I was very dry and Samantha used a bucket of water to splash at me. Only my body was wet, and my hair was still dry. We went back to the band room and we felt cold as we were wet. We helped ourselves to the glowsticks by taking a number of them from the container. Before we headed home, we (alumnae) took a few pictures with the glow sticks.

For my snacks, I ate Shrooms burger and curry puff which my mother bought from KFC and Old Chang Kee. My family went out to Changi Airport Terminal 2 and ate at Crystal Jade Restaurant as Sakae Sushi was very crowded and the queue was very long. The standard dropped a lot as the chrysanthemum tea was not sweet at all and one of the dishes was very salty.

My mother bought a mint cake from Polar before we headed back home. Aunty Janice sang me a birthday song in cantonese over the phone and I felt very happy for that moment. My family sang a birthday song to me before I made a wish and cut the cake. The base of the cake was biscuit and therefore it was very difficult to cut. Since the cake was mint, it tasted like toothpaste and therefore no need to brush teeth. JUST KIDDING!

No comments: