4 Jun 2010

Bio remedial started at 10.30am sharp. When I reached the lab a few minutes before 10.30am, I though I was late as Mrs Lim and a few of my classmates were already inside. Alvina gave me my birthday present after I sat down. The remedial ended a little bit earlier at 12.20pm, as it was actually meant to be a 2-hour remedial. Alvina and I were the last to leave the lab as my friend needed to copy some words from me. Mrs Lim asked us to help her by carrying the TYS books to the staff room. Actually, I intended to go for band camp but I changed my mind.

After we left the school, we took bus 136 to heartland mall and had our lunch at pizza hut. We ordered the same student meal which total cost is $16.24. After we ate, we went to the 3rd level toilet to change as the 1st level toilet was smelly and the 2nd level toilet was closed as the clearners were washing. My attire made me look like I was a tourist carrying a backpack. LOL! We went to SuperBowl and played pool there. It was kind of hot in there, and I was perspiring. We played 2 games only as we felt very pek chek while playing. I did not know how to start and I asked Alvina to start first. The funniest part is when I hit the white ball out of the table and it rolled on the floor, heading towards the kitchen. LOL! After we left the place, we were discussing about the other people who were also playing. Alvina then told me that the way I play was quite scary as the ball might jump very high and hit people.

Before we took a train back, I topped up $10 to my EZ-link card. I bought Honeydew Milktea from SweetTalk, outside Hougang Mall and drank it while I was walking home. When I reached home, the air-con was switched on and I saw my sister and brother has just started making rock cookies. My sis asked me why I was home early and did not go for band camp. I told her that it is optional for me to attend and I might go band camp tomorrow. She advised me to stay at home instead of going to school and celebrate as they might give me "facial service" using the cake. In the end, my sister and I did the baking as my brother went back to his room to play his MapleStory.

At 8pm, I went to church as there was a briefing for all pilgrims. It ended at 9.30pm and I reached home around 11pm as my mum has something to discuss with the priest. Claire's skin was red and she looked like a cooked lobster/crab. She went to Sentosa beach with her friends and got a sunburn as the sun was scourching hot on that day.

No comments: