9 Jun 2010

6 June, Sunday - I went to my grandma place in AMK to eat dinner, and watched "the Incredibles" on channel 5. One of my mother's sisters baked a chocolate cake to celebrate my brithday. She used white chocolate to write "Germaine birthday" on the cake. She gave us some of the cake to bring back home and eat.

7 June, Monday - Couldn't sleep well as I tossed and turned.

8 June, Tuesday - I left the house at 7.30am and my father brought me to the English Seminar at NTUC Centre in Marina Boulevard. I wore home clothes and brought a jacket as my parents told me that the auditorium would be cold. Both speakers were from England and they were good. There was a 10 minutes break before the next part of the seminar begins. The second speaker has a sense of humour and he was good at acting. My friends (Xin Yen, Joycelin, Joanna, Alvina) and I went to eat at Pizza Hut in Plaza Singapura, and all of us ordered student meal. I went back home after eating as I had tuition. I was so tired that the tutor said that we would cancel the lesson.

No comments: