3 Jun 2010

I woke at at 8am as I had bio remedial at 9am. We sat outside of the Bio lab and waited as we could not enter a lab without a teacher. Mrs Lim started the lesson at 9.15am as she came late, and ended at 10.15am. She went through the SA1 papers with us and gave us homework, that is doing the essay questions.

After the lesson, Alvina and I went to MacDonalds at Rivervale Mall to eat. I ordered Big Breakfast with iced Milo as I have not eaten it for a long time. I have forgotten that there would be a hashbrown in the set. The meal was a pathetic, and I felt like I have been cheated as the meal costed me $6.30 and the amount was very little. I do not feel full after eating.

We walked around the mall for quite some time before going home. I played a game which I downloaded yesterday, Eudemons Online. My mother placed Linus inside my room and asked me to look after as she went out. My sis helped to make Linus sleep.

Last night, I watch Bleach movie. Although they were speaking in Japanese and the subtitles were in Chinese, I find the movie very nice as the powers were so awesome. The character which I like most was Toushiro Hitsugaya. He looks very cute, I love his eyes and his power especially! Sadly, he did not use Bankai. You should see him use it in the episodes of Bleach. It is so damn cool!

No comments: