30 Nov 2008

Yesterday I attended 5.30pm mass, also known as sunset mass before going for my Dinner & Dance(DnD). I didn't realise that my best friend also attended the 5.30pm mass as I didn't see her. I wore a black blouse and a white skirt as the theme for the DnD was 'black and white formal'.

I bought the blouse from Orchard Road the day before as my friend really wanted me to accompany her attend DnD. To be more specific, I bought it from Dorothy Perkins and it costs me $36.

So I attended the DnD with my friend and all along we have been staying outside enjoying the scenery and having our own private chat as we didn't really enjoy the music. Father Henry Siew addressed us before we had our dinner in the NPC Hall. I left the place at 11.15pm as my mother called me to go home as it was so late already and she called my dad to pick me up at the Lady's statue. When I reached home, it was already 11.30pm and my family has not sleep yet.

No comments: