5 Nov 2008

Last night, Charlotte asked me whether I can go out with them to Hougang Mall and have dinner with them. But I say I can't as my parents bought dinner for me already and I know that my parents won't allow me to go out so late at night. Then, she asked me whether tomorrow I am free anot as she wants to go out and watch movies. She says that the facils and the other confirmants will be going. How she know that? Because Glenn told her that I was bored at home and he was trying to help me.

They wanted to meet at Hougang Plaza at 10am then go to town together have lunch, catch a movie and maybe some (window) shopping.

When I asked my parents to allow me, as Glenn asked me try my best to persuade them, my dad kept saying 'NO!'. So annoying! I feel like asking him to shut up, but I can't because he is my dad. If I ask him to shut up, he will sure scream his head off at me, say that I have no rights to ask him to shut up and the more he will not allow me to go out with my friends anymore. I walked out of their bedroom...A few minutes later, my mum came to my room and explained why I should not go out with them. She said that I must get ready for my confirmation(9 November) and at this age, I am the most vulnerable.

Since Glenn was last time taught by my mother, she said that she know them well enough as once they start going out, they will never stop. Then she also asked me why lately I have been using the handphone? I say that I need to ask them about the different ministry in the church and ask them about the time/location...

No comments: