24 Nov 2008

Today, I received an award via letter from the MOE. I thought it is just those ordinary letter telling you how much money you've got in your account. But this time is different! At top of the envelope it says "Edusave Merit Bursary". This means that I can receive $250 from my parents as I am in the top 25% in the cohort. This award can be received from primary until Junior College. I think this is my 2nd or 3rd time receiving this award. Although I only passed 3 subjects, I still managed to receive this award because I am in Normal Academic(thru train) and my school is those type of neighbourhood school. I don't think I will be able to get a scholarship unless I work extremely hard for it.

Speaking about that, as I had mentioned earlier on that I failed 3 subjects, I must follow my parent meet the principal and my form teacher. Since my parents are very busy, as they are working, my teacher said that they do not need to meet the principal. How did I know that I must meet the principal with my parents? My form teacher told me on MSN chat. Different from the rest of the pupils where he called their parents and inform them. SO COOL!!!

No comments: