10 Nov 2008

Today, I have math remedial at 8am-10am and band practice at 8.30am-3pm. I attended my remedial first then I join in with my band.

During math remedial, Ms Tan, the math teacher, went though the homework she assigned to us and taught us a new chapter called 'Quartiles and Percentiles'. We did only 1 question as she need to rush of for her meeting. That 1 question requires me to draw graph and I hate it!!!

After math remedial, my friends and I went to the band room. When we entered the room, I noticed that my 2 conductors were present. 1 of them was helping the wind instruments and the other was helping the percussion section. I enjoyed myself because they were super funny!!! At 12noon, my friend and I went to Long John Silver's to have our lunch. I shared my umbrella with my friend as it was raining and my friend was lazy to take out her umbrella. I ordered Combo 2-1 fish, 1 chicken, fries and drink (coke) and it costs $5.90. My friend ordered Combo 1-2 pieces of chicken and drink. There were very few workers and customers in there. By 12.40pm my friend and I headed back to school as we have to be in the band room by 12.50pm as the conductor wanted to continue at 1pm sharp. Today, I end band at 2.30pm as the conductors has something on...

No comments: