7 Nov 2008

On 1 November, I went to watch High School Musical 3 in The Cathay with the facilitators/confirmants. In order to get there, we took an MRT down to Dhoby Ghaut intercahnge and took 2 escalators up. Next, we have to walk out and cross 2 roads if I am not wrong.

We meet each other in Hougang MRT station(near the control room) at 11am. I was the 1st to be there, followed by Esmeralda, Charlotte and then the rest. I didn't realise that we are catching the 3pm show. While waiting, me and Esmeralda take the lift down and went to grammaphone to see what CDs/DVDs they have. After 5 minutes, Gizella called my handphone telling me that we have to be up there as they are going to buy movie tickets. When me and Esmeralda reached, we saw that they were playing around and making a lot of noise. So we went further down to sit down. While we were talking, Marcus came and say that we are emoing because the rest of the people were at the other corner taking pictures and we are at this corner talking. Later on, he asked Andrea to take a picture of us (Me,Esmeralda and Marcus). After taking, we took an escalator up to watch the movie!

During the show, the facilitators were noisy. I hope they don't disturb the rest of the people who are watching. By the way, there aren't that much people in here compared to Golden Village (GV)in Plaza Singapura (PS). I can even do a head count in the cinema!

After the show, we waited for some people as they went to the toilets. Then, me and Esmeralda quickly go to grammaphone to view more items. After viewing most of the stuff, I received a phone call from Marcus telling me that they are now at the entrance of PS and ask me to meet them at the food court to have our lunch. Me and Esmeralda headed for PS and on the way, we saw Glenn talking on the phone and walking so slowly. When we reached PS, I suggest to Esmeralda that we go to Yamaha and see some stuff first. She agreed to it and we headed to Yamaha. Before we enter Yamaha, Marcus called me again. He was using Oliver's handphone as he did not pay for his phone bill. He asked us where were we and whether he can meet us in there to 'pick' us up and go with them to food court. I turned him down and said that we are going to have our lunch in Carl's Junior as Esmeralda kept wanting to go there and eat.

She ordered a Double Guacamole Burger combo and I ordered Carl's Catch Fish Sandwich combo. It costs me around $8 plus whereas Esmeralda's combo cost her around $11 plus. We meet them outside Carrefour as Marcus went to buy 1.5 litre water bottle. Me and Esmeralda left with the facilitators (Glenn, Gabriel, Solomon, Andrea). In the train me and Esmeralda talked to Marcus as he said that we are emoing again. I really had a great time!!!

No comments: