11 Nov 2008

Today, I was late for my math remedial. As I was walking towards the staircase (in school), I saw my Additional Mathematics teacher, Mrs Elan. She told me to practice my AMATH during the holidays so that next year I won't fail my AMATH as she expects me to pass it. STRESS!!! When I reached my classroom, I realised that Ms Tan haven't start the lesson yet. PHEW!!!Today she taught the class Quartiles, continuing from yesterday's lesson. She asks us what time do we want to start our lesson for tomorrow. After much options said by my friends and voting, Ms Tan says that tomorrow's lesson will start at 8.30am. YAY!!! I can miss a bit of band practice... :X I hate drills!!! Must march here and there, run up and down and sweat like MAD!!!

At 3pm, I had Math tuition with my uncle. It's free-of-charge!!! He helped me with my homework and taught me Percentile, which is the next topic after Quartiles. Although it ended at 5pm, but it is very worth it as I managed to complete all my questions in my notes which Ms Tan gave me. YAY!!!

No comments: