9 Nov 2008

Today I am confirmed by the His Grace, Archbishop Nicholas Chia (Singapore). All the confirmants have to wear white as it stands for purity. There were 86 confirmants and some confirmants were from other churches. I wore a white dress which costs me S$108-bought from Robinsons, a crucifix which my grandmother bought from Egypt and pair of palm shoes which I bought it from U.R.S. located in Hougang Mall. The pair of shoes cost me around $38 after 10% discount.

I have to reach the the hall by 9.30am as they wanted to take group photos and brief us, whereas my godmother has to reach there by 10am. I can't believe that Glenn and Gabriel were alter boys for that day, they look very funny when they wore the alter boys clothing. It is very easy for me to spot them as they were the shortest amongst the rest of the guys when they stand together. HAHAHA!!! Immediately after mass, we had a confirmation group photo with His Grace and the parish priests. After the photo taking session, we were asked to proceed to the community hall to have our lunch and to receive the certificate. But I cannot attend the lunch because I have to go to my grandmother's place to have my lunch as she already prepared lunch for us already. It is so sad as I cannot receive my confirmation certificate from His Grace.

After lunch, I celebrated my cousin and aunt birthday. I love the chocolate cake as it was from Fourleaves. YUMMY!!! I even had a second serving!!! I fetch my godparents to Changi Airport before heading home to rest.

No comments: