11 Dec 2008

Today, I went to collect my Sec 4 books at my school bookshop. I pre-oredered it online and guess what, I only need to buy 6 books in total. 2 chinese textbooks and workbooks (book A and book B), and 2 composition book (1 for letter writting and another one for composition). In total, it costs me $16.65 inclusive of GST $1.09. All the small boxes which I saw are meant for those who pre-ordered online and ordered lots of items. Last time wasn't like that, they give us lots of plastic bags and put all the books inside. By the time I reached home, all my fingers turn red already. I saw 3 of my band mates at the school bookshop too!!! 1 is a flautist and another 1 is a cornetist. I took bus 119 home and on the way, I went to 7-eleven to buy instant noodles as my lunch. The seafood instant noodles costs me $1.60 and it is from Super.

No comments: